2 POSTDOC POSITIONS
The Information Systems Laboratory (SISINF lab) of the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari (Politecnico di Bari), invites qualified researchers to express their interest for 2 vacant positions as Post-Doctoral Researcher in one of the following main topics:
- Linked Open Data
- Semantic Knowledge Mining and Web Intelligence
- Big Data Management and Analysis
The candidate will work in collaboration with other researchers, developers and students on national and international projects managed by SISINF lab.
What is Required:
- PhD degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent academic/research record on the topics of interests.
- Oral and written proficiency in English.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Creation and management of knowledge graphs.
- Machine Learning with massive data and related tools.
- Linked Open Data technologies and applications.
- Proficiency and experience in programming languages such as Java or Python.
The work will be supervised by Tommaso Di Noia (http://sisinflab.poliba.it/dinoia/)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), as well as a description of their academic and research experiences in English to Tommaso Di Noia: email@example.com
Polytechnic University of Bari - Italy
Information Systems Laboratory - http://sisinflab.poliba.it
Bari is a city with a wonderful climate all year long and with a lively social life. The international Bari airport offers connections to key international destinations, including several low-cost airline flights.
The posting shall remain open until the position is filled. The expected starting date is May 1, 2016 (at last June 1, 2016).