Academic programs for undergraduate study:
- Mathematics (standard and honor programs)
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Computer and Information Science (standard and advanced programs)
- Data Science (open in 2020)
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Data Science (since 2018)
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“Stoneley waves with spring contact and evaluation of the quality of imperfect bonds”, Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Physik, vol. 71, p. 36, 2020....
“An approximate formula of first peak frequency of ellipticity of Rayleigh surface waves in an orthotropic layered half-space model”, Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures, vol. 15,...
“The H/V ratio of Rayleigh waves in layered incompressible orthotropic half-spaces and the incompressible limit method”, Waves in Random and Complex Media, pp. 1–17, 2020....