In the academic year 2015-2016, there are 938 enrolled undergraduate students, including:
- 210 in Mathematics
- 51 in Honor Program in Mathematics
- 117 in Mathematical Mechanics
- 404 in Computer and Information Science
- 156 in Mathematics for Teaching
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“On the sub poly-harmonic property for solutions of (-Δ)^p u <0 in R^n”, Comptes Rendus Mathématique, vol. 355, no. 5, pp. 526–532, 2017....
“An Improved Formula of Fundamental Resonance Frequency of a Layered Half-Space Model Used in H/V Ratio Technique”, Pure and Applied Geophysics, pp. 1–10, 2016....
“Content-based Approach for Vietnamese Spam SMS Filtering”, The 20th International Conference on Asian Language Processing. Tainan, Taiwan, 2016....