In the academic year 2015-2016, there are 938 enrolled undergraduate students, including:
- 210 in Mathematics
- 51 in Honor Program in Mathematics
- 117 in Mathematical Mechanics
- 404 in Computer and Information Science
- 156 in Mathematics for Teaching
For graduate degree, there are 163 Master students and 76 PhD students specialized in:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analytical Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Differential and Integral Equations (only PhD degree)
- Geometry - Topology
- Methods for Elementary Mathematics (only Master degree)
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Development History
60th anniversary of Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics
- Scientific Conference
- Anniversary activties
“Motivic Milnor fibers of plane curve singularities”, Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, 2017....
“A short survey on the integral identity conjecture and theories of motivic integration”, Acta Mathematica Vietnamica, vol. 42, pp. 289-310, 2017....
“Euler reflexion formulas for motivic multiple zeta functions”, Journal of Algebraic Geometry, 2017....